Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter.

We headed to Nebraska for Easter this year. The weather was PERFECT. The girls enjoyed finding and opening gobs of easter eggs. They were sugar high i'm sure. I blame that on grandma :o) I realized we hadn't taken (well I) pictures for QUITE awhile (i must be on a camera fast), so we had a quick mini shoot. Needless to say, Marin had on her chesey smile and Ava was ready to pose!


(i also realized Ava needs a major trim-i can't stand hair in my eyes, but she thinks its pretty. lol)







The girls' highlight was riding Grandpa's Rhino. Marin used to be TERRIFIED of this thing, but its all she's been talking about for a few weeks-this time she LOVED it. Thanks to Menards and Orschelen's :o)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love the picture of Marin by herself with her wrinkled nose! What a cute ornery girl! Of course Ava is beautiful as always!