Friday, May 18, 2012

Kelly Moore.

My awesome hubby scored big time this year with my Mother's Day/Birthday gift. Have you heard of Kelly Moore? She makes AWESOME camera bags that look like a purse. Very multi-purpose! Her styles are super sleek and when my husband asked me if i wanted a red or yellow one, can you believe i said yellow? I absolutely LOVE it and can't wait to try it out on our vacation next week. No more excuses of not bringing my camera because it doesn't fit in my purse! :o) Kelly Moore gift...Olive Garden...a movie...Starbuck's...what a GREAT birthday treat weekend! What did I ACTUALLY do on my birthday yesterday? Take care of a sick little girl and have lots of cuddle time. Piano lessons. TBall. AND Collin even threw in a foot massage AND back massage yesterday-what a great guy! It's my last year of my 20's...can't believe i'm saying that!

No comments: