Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun! Fun! Fun! You MUST Go See...


SESAME STREET LIVE!
Fun!
Fun!
Fun!
Is all i really have to say!
I don't know if Ava OR I had more fun.
Ava was dancing out of her seat.
I was dancing in my seat.
I would definatly go again!


This my friend Stacy & her daugter Chloe. Do you notice we're the ones smiling and the kids aren't. They weren't too sure about everything when they got there and were being stubborn for a picture. They did lighten up once the show began though! Chloe and Ava have different personalities. It's funny because Chloe stayed quiet in her mom's lap the whole time and Ava was ALL OVER the place!


Ava before the show. Sorry her face is bleached out.

one of many pictures i took. the lighting was so hard in there because of the flashing strobes, lights, etc.


These were my two favorite songs.

Especially the above one about trash. It was a rap tune and very cool. What's cooler than two beetles rapping about trash?

The Sesame Street Gang definatly have the moves down in the video above! They were rock'n!

No comments: