Thursday, March 12, 2009

Strange.

I think Three Year Olds are SO strange OR at least MY three year old is! Its like they're in a totally different world. There are times I am talking to Ava and think 'what planet are you on!' Here are a couple of odd things she's done lately...



1) Collin & I are watching a movie. We assume Ava has been sleeping for over and hour. We hear noise. I come upstairs. Ava is coloring at our table. She says "I just wanted to color mama."



2) We wake up in the middle of the night one night-Collin almost stumbles over Ava, who has dragged her entire beddings to the base of our bed and is fast asleep. How uncomfortable!



3) Today i walk downstairs and Ava is licking the TV characters on her Dora Game

There were a few more but i can't remember them right now! I guess i'll save those for another post. Ava definatly keeps life interesting.

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

The first two my kids have done, but licking the tv? Haha!!