Monday, March 9, 2009

Uncle Phil's Diner: The Photo Grotto

This past Wednesday I attended Uncle Phil's Diner at church-twice.
The youth group put on two shows, one at 12:30 and one at 6:00.
It was a 50's diner theme and very entertaining! It was an interactive play with food served in between. I guess you would call that a Dinner Theater of sorts. My job of the night was running the 'Photo Grotto!' Sounds prestigious right? Well, kind of! I basically told people where to put their dollar ($1 per picture), where to stand, pointed the camera and told them to act goofy. Frasiers and Friesens, i hope you don't mind me using your beautiful portraits. I just couldn't resist!
It was a fun night!






The video below was the FUNNIEST song of the evening. I think it was even better the second time. Ben Reed was hilarious as a nerd!

No comments: