Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Room.

After a busy weekend/week, Ava & Marin's rooms are finally together.
Ava's room definitely looks more lived in since moving downstairs. She LOVES that all of her toys were moved from the toy room into her bedroom. Of course now, as you can see below, her room is ALWAYS a mess. At this point I really don't much care, but after Marin is born, I'm cracking the whip :)







I LOVED looking through Ava's baby clothes again. So tiny and pink. This is only half of her clothes in case you were thinking she hardly has anything! ;) The rest of them are folded nicely in the drawer below her crib. I love pink on little girls and I can't wait to hold Marin in one of her snuggly little sleepers.




My mom found this cradle before Ava was born at Et Cetera. I love how it rocks a fussy moving baby back to sleep :)




My big purchase this week was a glider from Baby Depot. We never had room for one in our apartment with Ava, so i was excited to actually be able to rock Marin.





I found the wall stickers above the crib at Target. They were a PAIN to put up (just ask Collin), but definitely cute! There are still things i need to do in her room, but for now, this will have to do. I would have loved to paint her room all cutesy, but honestly-i just don't have the patience for that! I'm anxiously awaiting to take Marin's newborn pictures so i can hang those with a big Monogram 'M' on the wall. So many things, so little time! Two weeks from today I will be holding our precious baby girl and I CAN'T WAIT!


3 comments:

The Greens said...

I'm so excited for you guys! The rooms look great! How nice to be able to re-use baby clothes! Second time around should be much cheaper!

amandalarsen said...

oh boy...i can't wait either!

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Does Ava mind being downstairs? I can guess she doesn't. What fun to have all her toys in her room! Jill and I put up those same sticker things from Target in their basement toy room. We didn't find them a pain to put up. I wonder why you did? Aren't they so cute??! Can't wait to meet Marin! Prayed for you all this morning!