Friday, October 9, 2009

Please Pray...

...that my bile levels will not increase next week. They had risen again this week and my doctor said if it gets too high we'll have to look at inducing before the 22nd. Pray that my excessive itchiness will cease so i can get some sleep at night also (or at least that my sleeping pill will knock me out enough not to notice)! My Doctor prescribed a new medicine to help, but when i called the pharmacy to check on the price of it, they told me the generic brand is $201.00 (they even seemed shocked)!!!! I told them to cancel it and I'll just deal with it-so pray that i can! On a positive note, everything looks A+ with Marin and that's the main concern, so pray that she continues to stay safe until delivery.
*On a side note i learned today that no one under 12 years of age is allowed in any hospital rooms or the Maternity Ward because of the Swine Flu numbers being high in Harvey County. I'm not sure how long that rule will be in tact, but I'm guessing for a while.
Very disappointing for me because Ava can't even see her little sister until we come home:( Better to be safe than sorry though!

1 comment:

Melissa Jensen said...

Your are in my thoughts and prayers!! It is so hard dealing with so many possibilities with your health and the baby's health. God is good and I will pray for you guys every time I think of you!!