Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorite Friday: Pampered Chef Food Chopper

So, i haven't done a Favorite Friday for awhile.
To be completely honest, i just totally forget AND I must not have very many favorite things that I just CAN'T live without. I suppose that's a good thing :)
Now that gardening and canning season is upon me, i have found that i LOVE my Pampered Chef Food Chopper. Chopping veggies is not my favorite thing, so this item defiantly gets the job done quicker and safer (i tend to aim for my finger a lot with a knife!).
For $29.50, although i have to say I was a little hesitant spending that much on one item, I think it was defiantly worth it! Now chopping those onions, garlic, herbs, peppers, etc. is a breeze! This product will defiantly get more use this fall as our garden flourishes with produce!
If you do a lot of chopping, give THIS (you can check eBay or Amazon for a better deal) a try....


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I used to LOVE that chopper too....UNTIL.....I got the tupperware Quick Chef....oh my my!! It is pretty much the same as a food processor, but you just spin the top of it with your hand and within seconds VOILA!! So you have more control over it than the electric kind. No more uneven chopping that the chopper sometimes does. I got it for half price when I had a party...so I paid $28ish for it. I've thrown in all the ingredients for guacamole and spun it and my guacamole is done in seconds all smooth and creamy!

I chop my onion in it for recipes and it is awesome! Can't wait to so salsa.

So anyway, I used to think I couldn't live without my pampered chef chopper but now it barely gets touched.

The Sieberts said...

yeah-i have seen that too at Tupperware parties. Looks like a fun gadget! :) takes a little more space though...

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I love love love my PC food chopper too! Use that thing all the time.