Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day.

I had Ava work on a 'fill in the blank' sheet for Father's Day. It was a free printable I found online and was curious to see what she wrote! Collin opened it today and I giggled...partially because everything she wrote was almost right on!

My Dad's Name is: Collin
He is: 41 inches tall
He weighs: 55 pounds
His favorite tv show is: Historey
His favorite food is: Meat (lol)
His favorite thing to drink is: water
His favorite thing to do is: work (not sure about that one)
He likes to wear his: hiscoole shirts(any votes on what the first word is?)....
My Dad is really good at: watering the garden
I like it best when my Dad: hugs me (tears!!!)
My favorite thing to do with my Dad is: go to the store (i'm guessing Ace because there is popcorn)
When my Dad goes to work he: works on the computer

Ava has a different bond with her dad...she loves doing everything with him! It's so cute to watch. Marin-well, she's still working on not being a mama's girl :)

Happy Father's Day Collin!

WE LOVE DADDY!


3 comments:

Aaron and Shannon said...

Did she mean to say: his cool shirts?!! Just a Kindergarten teacher guess!!

Julie said...

My guess is "his collared" shirts :)

Jen Ekeland said...

I guess highschool shirt