Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

We had a gorgeous day for the pumpkin patch this past weekend. No wind. Sunny. Cool in the shade. Just perfect. We love Papa's. Just the right size for little hands and feet that grow tired!
I think Marin went down the slide over a dozen times. We had to pry her away...



Cai loved it too!




Cai picked a spot in the corn pit. He wasn't quite sure what to think of it BUT he did have fun pouring buckets of corn on Ava. I'm pretty sure we could have left him in there for hours!





Notice what's wrong in this picture? :) This girl constantly makes me laugh.



My girls would not have climbed through this long (its longer than it looks) dark tunnel, but Cai loved it! It must be crawling through the dirt that inspires him...such a boy...


Then we had a jumping contest!






And shot a few pumpkins

Picked a few pumpkins...


2012/2013....Cai looked at us like we were crazy...would NOT smile.


2012/2013...the above makes us laugh. Collin forgot to take off his sunglasses and i didn't notice. Oh well, we'll try again next year :)


2 comments:

allenanddebby.blogspot.com said...

That looks like Papa's Pumpkin Patch close to Goessel. I am glad I wasn't the only one to post our pumpkin patch blog late! I LOVE Marin's backward shoes too!

Rachel Pahl said...

Looks like so much fun!