Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ava Turns 8!

My oldest baby turned 8 yesterday. How can that be? I feel like she just started preschool and now she's half way done with the second grade. SO sad. BUT we were anything but sad yesterday...Ava and her friends had a makeover party at Silhouette Salon here in Newton. They had SO much fun getting their hair, nails and makeup done. A VERY girly party.We ended the night with pizza and took some VERY energetic (but hopefully tired) girls home. I think its safe to say this is Ava's best party yet :)













1 comment:

Clotee S said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee