Friday, September 25, 2009

A Beautiful Day.

A few weeks ago I had the privilage of shooting a gorgeous wedding in Wichita.
The Church was perfect.
The weather was perfect.
The bride and groom were fun.
It was such a pleasant day...all NINE hours of it!
Yes, it was a long day and i was exhausted when i got home, but i captured so many beautiful pictures that it was well worth it to add to my portfolio.
I had a hard time choosing which to post, so if you really want to see more, you can head to my Facebook business page.

(*pictures are not in order, so i'll go backwards...)


The reception was held at the Crown Uptown.
Let me just say BEAUTIFUL.
Collin and I even had time to sit and relax and enjoy a WONDERFUL buffet of yummy foods, cake and punch. Collin is my 'grip' (photographer's term), which basically means he carries my bag and hands me things, so i think he was more than excited for a BIG meal!



We headed to the Wichita Downtown Park after the wedding.
Can you guess what we rode in to get there? (scroll down)





The Bridesmaids.



The Groomsmen. Aren't they a studly looking bunch? :)



Meet the Groom.





The PARTY BUS! And yes, i got to ride in it...
An interesting experience for a 8 month pregnant woman ;)




St. Thomas Aquinas was the church. Beautiful!


The Bride.













This is one of my favorite pics.
And there you have it. A busy, but rewarding day! I think the best part of being a photographer is seeing the images after they have been finished and knowing what has been accomplished. Today the mother of the bride specifically called me just to say waht a wonderful job I did.
So sweet.
That makes it all worth it :)









1 comment:

amandalarsen said...

yay! we are so impressed...and the church is beautiful!