Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Craftshow.

This past Saturday I went with a friend to the Hillsboro Craftshow.
This is officially only my second year to go, but i can guarantee you i will be
going every year from now on if schedules allow!
I think i like the browsing more than the buying.
My favorite booth from last year called 'Vintage Details' was there again, so I bought a couple of items to add to my 'red' collection. Give me a booth that has unique & stylish antiques and the colors black and red and I'm there!




This is actually a framed chalkboard. Love it!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

how am I ever going to be able to get some of this cute stuff if I'm always in Winfield...AHHHHHH....I think I'm going to scream!

The Sieberts said...

you may just have to skip Winfield some year :) OR there is always Affair of the Heart in OKC in October. I'm bummed i'm missing it this year!!