Thursday, August 16, 2012

1st Grade.

Ava headed off to first grade yesterday! So glad i could take her to her first day of school...last year i was SO sick her first week of school. I remember laying in bed crying because i was missing this new chapter in her life. This year Ava is 'experienced' and happily waved goodbye to me when we left her class. So much changes in a year! Oh-and she gets to ride the bus too, which she thinks is the coolest.



AND of course Marin wanted to be part of the photo action too. Love that she loves to pose for me now!





2 comments:

Amanda said...

such cute pictures! Man, Ava looks so grown up! That's fun she gets to ride the bus! Do they pick up at your house?

Allen and Debby Graber said...

I agree. It seems like Ava all of a sudden is so big! And I LOVE Marin's smiles!!