Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy One Month Cai!

 
 
Wow has this month flown by. Yesterday Cai was one month old and today marks the beginning of the second month. I want it to slow down-i love my snuggly sleepy baby. Right now he is a super easy baby...eats...sleeps...poops...poops some more...eats LOTS more. AND on and on that cycle goes.  He is starting to become a little more alert and has snuck in a few smiles in his sleep. Last week Cai weighed 8 pounds 4 ounces. I can only imagine that by next week he'll be well on his way to 9 pounds!  It is so fun to have a boy in the house! Once in a while i've caught myself calling him 'she' and i just have to laugh-all we've known is girls for 6 years!  BUT I am sure he'll remind me soon enough he's a boy...can't wait for this adventure! :)


And just for fun...here he is at 1 week...

1 comment:

Momma H said...

Hey! His eyes are open! So cute!
I need to hold him again before he gets into kindergarten!! Ha ha.