Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chicago.

Last weekend my sister, Malacai and I traveled to Chicago for my cousin's wedding. I was the photographer, so my sisters and I decided to take an extra day and explore downtown Chicago. We hit the aquarium first-Cai LOVED the fish.. He was such a trooper and slept through most of our shopping (boring, right?).  We hit the 7 story Macy's which was amazing and several other stores. My sister introduced me to Anthropology-such a fun store (but a bit pricey).We ended the day with some Chicago deep dish pizza...yum! We flew home the next day (well, Amanda and I-we had to say goodbye to Kendra who headed back to Nashville) and again, who knew there was even a baby on the plane? I hope Cai is always this easy on vacations!


2 comments:

Allen and Debby Graber said...

What a fun time for sisters!! Lots of memories and I could see how Malacai was easy to take along!

Rich and Carolyn Dewey said...

What a joy! Trip with sisters!! Love it!