Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Day.

Finally a Christmas post... This year Christmas was in Kansas, so our home was busy busy! We rented the Fireside room at GCC for more room which i was so thankful for. It was so nice to spread out and relax in front of the fire while eating and opening gifts...

We started with singing...(Marin blessed us with her dancing. lol)
 
 
I think the girls were spoiled this year...
 

 
Cai hung out and enjoyed watching. I can't wait until he is in on the action next year!
 


 
My sister 'officially' started dating an awesome guy in December. We loved having him there! My girls already have a special place in their heart for him! :)
 


 
Marin's super cape #2...
 
 
 
My sister gave my girls Tom's!!!
 
 
Cai received his first tractor from Uncle Mark and Aunt Lisa...
 
 
Uncle Joe even came this year! He hadn't been this way since before Marin was born...the girls love him!
 

 
 
He gave Marin her new favorite movie Madagascar 3. If you ever hear Marin talk about 'Polka dot Polka dot Afro'...now you know which movie she is referring too...
 
 
A new Wii game and Marin's favorite character Minnie Mouse from Uncle Kevin and Aunt Traci.  Traci delivered our new Niece Chloe two days after Christmas! Can't wait to add her into the pictures next Christmas!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My sister Kendra was home from Nashville. We have been blessed to see her 4 times this year! We are so sad she lives so far away...
 

 
 
Ava received grandma's old camera...
 

 
 
 
Another family picture complete!
 
 
Sometimes i wonder if I'll ever get all eyes on the camera again...
 
 
And let's not forget Marin's new Doctor coat/set...she is a great little surgeon :)
 

 

1 comment:

Allen and Debby Graber said...

I noticed that Ava got some doll clothes. Did you see how she changed the dolls' clothes at my house today so many times? Adorable!!