Tuesday, July 29, 2014

TWO.

This little guy is a stinker (literally sometimes. lol) I decided on a quick 2 year photo shoot while in Branson. The weather was beautiful and the scenery was amazing. So peaceful and quiet...with the exception of a screaming toddler who didn't want his picture taken. I thought, 'oh, I'll just give up' but i kept following him to see where he would go. I grabbed several shots and thought i got nothing. AND we came home and i looked through them and just smiled. Total cuteness and a little of his personality :) Can't believe my man is two!

We started out a bit hesitant-see the look?


Soon daddy was jumping up and down behind me and we got a grin...


AND then daddy started pretending to hurt me (i know i know) and he thought that was the best thing ever. Boys will be boys.




When i look at Cai i see so much of Marin in his expressions....



He tried to run away, but i caught him...



AND then we had to have a timeout. He decided he was done.


SO, we tried again and took a little walk...




In this picture he is saying 'hey!' (aka-stop looking at me!)


Then he found a stick and tried to hit me with it... (whose is this kind anyways!)


Then we found rocks to through...




He sat for 2 seconds (literally)...


And found a 'tickle' flower (as we call them)...



AND finally his high light...a knocked down water hydrant.

After this cute picture, we told him we were done and he threw a fit. Go figure.


Gotta love this guy!

No comments: