Friday, March 6, 2009

Favorite Thing Friday: Movie



My favorite Movie of all time is Patch Adams.
It is such an inspiring movie. It makes you laugh, cry, and think! I love those kind of movies. Movies that make you think about your own life and how it relates. My other favorite thing goes with a movie:Friday nights. Friday nights at our house are movie nights. Just Collin and I on the couch watching whatever Netflix sends us at the time. By the way-we love Netflix too! Defiantly check them out if you next have enough time to go rent a movie OR you are spending too much at Blockbuster. Ok. I think that was like 3 favorite things, so I am done now...

1 comment:

Courtney e said...

I agree... Netflix is amazing. I think I've had it for almost 2 years, and a couple weeks ago I went to rent a movie... and HOLY COW are they pricey!! :)