Sunday, February 8, 2009

Child of God.

Cora is in Heaven today with her loving Father.
What a perfect image of how much Jesus loves His children.
Cora is His.
A friend's blog wrote "We prayed for the cancer to be gone. And now it is. She is now perfect. Being held by our GREAT AND WONDERFUL GOD." I just loved that quote. God did not answer our prayers for Cora like we wanted Him too, but He did answer our prayer to take away Cora's pain.
God is a good God. I keep telling myself that over and over even though it is sometimes so painful to say.
Please pray for Joel and Jessica as they greive.
Pray they will feel God's love surrounding them.
We love you Joel and Jess.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

You are the first one on her blog list and my best friend in grade school was kathy Siebert so I thought I'd pop over. I cannot imagine what they are going through but loved the way you put it. God Bless!!

Amy said...

I was very moved by what you and Amanda both said. I hope you don't mind if I steal part of this for my blog.