Monday, February 16, 2009

New Props.

I have never been much into antique shopping until the past year.
I have come to find that there are lots of photography props waiting for me at Antique Malls. I especially love Layman's Antique Mall downtown (beside Mocha's). They are even more fun because you can buy them for cheap and then redo them! This past week i found a cute little bench & ladder. The ladder is going to be painted red. Can you just imagine a little boy in overalls standing by this ladder? I can! I also love the little bench. They originally wanted $20 for it, but i got them down to $10 because i bought the ladder. Another great thing about antique stores-you can usually barter with them :) So, if you're looking at these props and think 'My child would look so good beside one of those' give me a call! I love shooting children's photos. Especially with new props!









1 comment:

amandalarsen said...

WE HAVE TO GO TO THE ANTIQUE SHOP WHEN I COME DOWN DURING SPRING BREAK!!!