Monday, February 16, 2009

Princess Cinderella.

There are days where i will be downstairs for awhile while Ava is upstairs.

I always hear lots of walking around and banging when we're separated, so i am always curious to see what's going on. Today I decided i should check on her.

To my suprise i have my own little Cinderella! Is that bad? Or maybe she's more of a princess cinderella. afterall, i didn't MAKE her clean the kitchen sink! She seriously scrubbed our kitchen sink for like 40 minutes. Who knew cleaning is fun! Check out her video below...



I also saw evidence.

Evidence on Ava's cute little face.

Oreos.

She gets snack happy when i'm not around :)


3 comments:

amandalarsen said...

You didn't seem to mind on the video that she ate oreos!! haha...you have a strange child- she was cleaning for FUN!???!

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

Didn't she tell me last Friday when I was dropping Luke off that Nama was making "oreos?" So really, she could technically blame Nama :)

Utecht Family said...

So when can Ava can over and clean, I mean play with us?