Friday, February 20, 2009

Favorite Friday: Gymnastics

One of my favorite things is gymnastics. I have always loved watching gymnastics on TV since i was a little girl, wishing my mom would have put me in some sort of dance, ballet or gymnastics class. Do you ever wonder what you could have done had the classes and money been available? It seems there are so many activities for our kids to be in these days; however, I'm only committing to one thing at a time. So far, it's been gymnastics. Ava loves it and so do I! i look forward to running around with Ava every Thursday. I love seeing her happy and doing something she loves! I will miss it in May when she moves up to an older class and i can only watch from the window :(


It's amazing to see the progress she has made over the past year. She started at 18 months and is now 3! I hope she sticks with it. I hope I stick with it! It's easy to look at the cost in coming years and be 'yikes!'


Below are some videos of Ava doing her 'gymnastics thing!'










*Ava decided climbing ALL the way to the top would be a good idea. I however didn't!


*our crazy friend Ann likes to thrown things. This time it was Ava :) Ava freaked out a little bit at the end because the foam blocks were taking over!

No comments: