Friday, February 6, 2009

Favorite Thing Friday : People Edition

So, today i chose people instead of 'things.'
Two of my favorite little people (besides Ava).
It has been so fun to see these two cuties grow!
I started watching Ollie when he was almost 5 months old.
He was such a GOOD baby for me. In the picture below i think he was around 8 or 9 months-not for sure though. It's definatly one of my favorite ones.



Now Ollie is almost 2! Man does time fly! We have missed having him here while Kendall is on Maternity leave from teaching, but he visits once in a while to keep us up to speed! Definatly not the quiet, content little baby anymore!
Ollie's little sister, Lily will join us in March a couple days a week too. I'm excited for the new addition and another girl in the house! We will miss them both after school is over though :(

And then there's this little guy-or Little Lukers as we like to call him at our house! Look how tiny he is in the first picture. i think he was right at a month.
I started watching Luke when he was 3 months. It was fun to have a tiny baby in the house again. He, however, did not stay tiny for long!

Look how much he's changed in the past few months!
He is such a happy baby with so many contagious smiles!
I feel so blessed that both of their parents trust me to take care of their little ones! It has been so fun to watch both of them grow!
Ollie and Luke are definatly two of my favorite 'things!'

1 comment:

Courtney e said...

Ollie ranks pretty high on my list too... :)